YOUR HUNTSVILLE MOVERS
Madison | Huntsville | Harvest | Decatur | Athens | Scottsboro
This is our 12th year serving your neighborhood as the greater Huntsville area’s most qualified moving service. We love being able to help people move in this growing city. With an A+ Better Business Bureau rating since 2009, you can have peace of mind knowing that you’ve hired professional movers. Whether you’re in need of a residential or commercial move, we accommodate your belongings with above-industry standard insurance. While moving your family, you need experienced movers who will take care of your assets. For that kind of experience, This Side Up Moving has you secured, offering interstate and intrastate moving services. We’re residential movers you can trust with an assortment of moving services to fit your needs and your financial plan.
For our business customers, This Side Up Moving understands that the logistics of moving your business is hectic work. Our team will attentively pack and unload all of your office items and supplies to guarantee that each instrument, work desk, seat, filing cabinet, cubicle and all files securely land in your new office. With us, you’ll get more than the comfort of expert prep work. You’ll likewise have serenity knowing your business equipment is in safe, professional hands.
Work desks, wall units, PCs, servers, and all heavy office items are no match for the Huntsville group. When you procure us for moving and rearranging services, we’ll stack, wrap, unload, and place each belonging where you need it.
Tips Before You Move
Below we have compiled some tips that may assist our customers during the pre-move process.
- Do not pack with masking tape or slim cellophane tape. Use PVC (poly-vinyl chloride).
- Utilize newspapers just to cushion belongings, not for wrapping things. The ink on the newspapers may rub off and can recolour items, for example, fine china.
- Pack similar items together. Try not to pack a fragile china figurine in a similar container with cast iron frying pan, for instance.
- Wind electrical cords, tightening them so they don’t dangle.
- Seal containers firmly with tape, aside from those containing things that must be left open for the van operator’s inspection.